Start your career journey in Electronics with Melexis Аcademy.
Become a Microelectronic Engineer.
Join Melexis Academy which offers an exciting career journey to students or graduated with little or no experience, whose passion is microelectronics and innovation to create IC that will shape the future of the planet and of people
At Melexis we strive for a better future, we believe technology is about solving fundamental societal challenges. Whatever we do, our heart is in it.
WHAT WE OFFER?
We provide different opportunities, which fit your individual career plan. You may join us for:
- A short paid summer internship just to feel the flavor of the engineering profession.
- Then, if the study is your 1st priority – do not worry. You may continue your professional path with us throughout your study, working part-time depending on your needs.
- If you are already graduated or you are ready for a full-time job, our Associate Program is right for you.
YOU MAY DEVELOP IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS:
- Analog design skills to develop blocks/circuits from specification to implementation;
- Chip layout also called physical design to translate the circuit schematic to layout topology, considering technology rules and specific requirements from designers;
- Measurements and Labview for semi-automatic test to verify our chip electrical and non-electrical characteristics are in line with design targets;
- Work with automated Test equipment combine with HW & SW development to build test solution for our chip towards mass production;
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Students 1-4 course of their study or graduated with little to no experience in the field;
- Preferred Subject: Electronics, Microelectronics, Telecommunications, Applied Physics;
- Independent English user;
HOW TO APPLY?
If you believe you can make a difference in our organization, follow the link and APPLY NOW!
Deadline for applications: April 30th.